Real Estate is an ever changing industry. We pride ourselves in not only staying on top of the changes but being trend setters. Stay in touch with the school and stay ahead of the curve.
Joaquin Gutierrez is our resident instructor. He has been training real estate agents in every aspect of the industry from Commercial to Land, from contract preparation to Market Analysis. It was only natural for him to chose to launch this school and do what comes naturally to him.
Meet the Instructor
It is important to know who you are choosing to invest your time with. I have never stopped looking forward at technology looking to be the first to implement it to my business. In sales since 1983 and in Real Estate since 1993.
What I bring to the table is a vast experience in sales. The traditional win win situation where everyone wins. This happens when you listen to your customer and then get them to realize their goals, while helping you get to yours.
Before you get there you need not only to attract leads but be able to convert them to customers and then to Homeowners and investors.
You have a way to go before you have the confidence and the knowledge...I want to be the person that gets you there. I will share what I know, not only about prospecting but knowing your audience, knowing finance and knowing the market. Writing contracts that work for your customer and how to use the contract as a sales tool to bring calm and confidence to your customer. This is the way to start the right way. Click her to register for the next coaching class. Thank you for visiting my site.
- Licensed real estate agent since 1993
- Licensed real estate broker since 1998.
- 25+ year career
- Owned a brokerage for 14 years
- Residential transactions
- FSBO Hunter
- First Time Home Buyer Expert
- New Home Construction from Land Acquisition to Model Selection.
- New Home Sales from starter homes to Luxury
- Sales representative and trainer for CoStar Commercial Real Estate Data
- Sales representative and trainer for Xceligent Commercial Real Estate Data
- Sales Representative and Trainer for Loopnet Commercial Real Estate Marketing Platform. (Joaquin became an integral part of many commercial real estate transactions with companies such as Marcus & Millichap, Jones Lang LaSalle, C.B.R.E., N.A.I. and Colliers.)
Joaquin offers a background rich in Internet and Social Media Marketing including the use of LinkedIN to reach the movers and shakers of the industry directly and of course FaceBook and InstaGram.
Florida Licensed Broker/Licensed Instructor